Wednesday 13 March 2013

Bottled letters to an ex yonder





                                                                                                    An Ex Dude
                                                                                                  A Kampala suburb

A Hot Babe
On the shores of an exotic Island


Dear dude from the past,

I hope you fare well. Don’t get me wrong but I was and will be glad if she breaks your heart. I mean who are you to dodge karma? This thing catches up with the best of us, so don’t expect to dish out crap and get a whiff of cupcakes and brownies… No my used to be hun  you eventually get a platter of shit in your face.

But that was not the point of this letter. I only wished to let you know am still terribly gorgeous and classy. I no longer stalk you either … Amazing! However, will you please try to lay off the local girls, your spoiling my reputation dude? And will you keep up the standards too. I swear I will deny you as my ex if you do not step up your game.

Appearances do get you to places most of the time, so keep up. Why the hell are you going down the drain? %^&*@\... Keep up
Xxx
A not so amused Hot ex
Angeline M

No comments:

Post a Comment