Monday 26 November 2012

A Whiner's Think Tank


The sun does not get the point; dude the equinox is past someone should write it a letter...yeeish! Anyhow am wondering about this and that and over there. And there being no place that memory will not follow, all those mental slides are but a thousand page album.

So as i sit down to brood over my breathlessness, not to forget the sharp jab of  a stitch in my sides  i thought to myself, " is this how Jesus felt on that cross or is this what oncoming death feels like?"

Needless to say, as i pondered  my failing lungs i mentally ticked off  all those numerous nights out  my buddies and i downed those smirnoffs , spirits and concoctions and whatever free liquor came our away.

The scary bit being that if you ask me now who threw those house parties not even the first letter of their names would I guess, but party, that i did and boy did I enjoy myself.

So this failing chest of mine can spare me the drama, for when it comes to drama I am the drama queen here. And the sun, well it can use the milky way as a noose to hung on some star that’s a misfit.


Ps: The wishing stars do not qualify as such
 
      J. Ikonye

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment